- 100% Natural and Non-toxic: the catnip balls are made of pure natural plant extracts, no chemical additives contained. Rest assured this toy is no harm to your favorite kitty. Includes 3 different flavors: “catnip”, “silvervine” and “the fruit of silvervine” that conspire to arouse your cat’s interest to lick and play
- Practical Design: the cat toy can easily stick to the wall or other surfaces with strong viscous force, no falling off when your kitten licks and plays. The 3 balls are 360° rotatable when being licked
- Keep Cats Entertained: Catmint and silvervine are effective attractants to get lounging cats up and moving
- Teeth Cleaning: catnip could effectively reduce cat’s dental plaque and tartar, freshen breath and improve oral health for your kittens
This product is made of natural fresh catnip, silvervine, gall fruit and glued by glutinous rice, they are all easy to get damp
- Place in ventilated and dry condition to use, avoid deterioration
- Be sure to put on the cap after each time use, keep the effect much longer
- Avoid direct sunlight and prevent dissipated aroma
Care Cat's Gastrointestinal Health
Help Cats Excrete Hairballs
- SilverVine contains dietary fiber that promotes gastrointestinal peristalsis thus helps cats vomit up hairballs and improve digestion.
- Our catnip and silvervine balls are made with 100% natural plant extracts which are 100% safe for your furry friends;
- Please keep the balls in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Be sure to put on the cap after each use.
- Excrete Hairballs
- Improve Digestion
- Teeth Cleaning
- Soothe Mind
Catnip is a common kind of natural herb, non-toxic and beneficial for your feline. With one whiff of catnip, your cat promptly goes nuts because catnip targets feline "happy" receptors in the brain. Most cats react to catnip by rolling on the ground, meowing, rubbing face or even drooling. Catnip is helpful for cats’ digestive tract and freshen breath. Response to catnip is hereditary, about 70% of cats have behavioral reactions. In addition, it’s better for above 3 months feline ( sexual maturity) to enjoy catnip.
Silvervine, another natural herb, a potent alternative to catnip. Like catnip, it’s also not toxic or addictive. When exposed to silvervine, reactions of cats are similar to catnip. Cats showed a preference for silvervine over catnip. If your cat doesn’t respond to catnip or has grown bored of it, silvervine is exactly what veterinaries recommends. Silvervine can relieve stress and anxiety, stimulate natural hunting instincts and even provide medicinal benefits. About 80% of cats respond to Silvervine.
Gall Fruit is the fruit of Silvervine. The gall fruit contains higher concentrations of the natural olfactory attractant (nepetalactone) to trigger the more playful reaction in cats. It mainly helps to Improve appetite and promote digestion. Compared with other two, Gall fruit is cats’ favorite, about 90% of cats enjoy it.